Improving streaming SQ

I have an Aurender A10 and stream Tidal and Qobuz.  I'm looking for an easy and cost effective way to to improve streaming sound quality as it seems to fall a little short of my ripped CD's.  Artistic Fidelity makes an ethernet galvanic isolator (GISO GB) that plugs in between the CAT 6 cable and the Aurender.  I'm wondering if any one has tried this or a similar product and what your experience was.  I don't think this product is available in the USA, but I can get one shipped from Germany for 299 euros.  As always, any and all comments are appreciated!
shoff
Shoff, there is a separate slider button to disable normalization.  It is on the main page, not within the the sound tab.
rhljazz,

Thanks for trying to help.  However, I can find no such slider button on the main page.  On the left, from the top down is my user name with icon, "Home" and "Explore".  Then, under My Collection, I see icons for My Mix, Albums, Tracks, Videos, and Artists.  Then comes My Playlists with an icon for New Playlists.  I can't find a slider button.  What am I missing?
Press the gear wheel icon on the upper right corner.  This will open the page.
It sounds like there IS a setting for masters but in a desktop app, might have to load it onto my pc to check as under the android app max setting is hifi.

OP, as said top right corner there is a little gear wheel, this will open a few more settings like normalization and streaming quality etc.
So just downloaded the desktop app and there is indeed a selection for masters available under streaming that is not shown using the tidal android app.
Very interesting.
You keep on learning!