Insurance for system

I have been trying to get theft coverage for my system without success. Between the electronics, cables and add ons I probably have around $100K invested in it. My broker suggested that she might be able to get coverage for some of the gear but not all of it. I know that there are specialty carriers for collectible cars but is anyone aware of insurers who specialize in coverage for what most carriers would consider luxury goods?

128x128lwin

Do you have an existing homeowner's or renter's insurance policy? Reading it would be a good place to start. All my gear is covered under my homeowner's policy.

Post removed 

My insurance agent is a friend of mine. I asked about the system… and my extensive camera and fountain pen collection. No specific policy is required. It is covered as are all things under the home owners policy. Yes, photos make it easier… and receipts… well, how would you not have these. 

Post removed 

All you need is a policy that covers full replacement cost for all your property, just make sure the total amount is enough to cover the loss of all your belongings.

Whatever you do, I suggest getting a policy from nearly any company other than State Farm. The quality and integrity of that company has declined sharply in recent years, which probably accounts for why they offer some of the lowest rates.