Integrated amp for Legacy Focus speakers

I started with Peachtree Nova pre & Nova 220 amp class D, it’s ok but out of space on preamp. Have an Emotiva BasX TA2 I’m running now and I like it better than the Peachtree. These speakers have 98% efficiency and 4 ohm, 7 driver but still think I need around 200 watts into 8 ohms (??!!), but with that efficiency maybe not? I listen at moderately loud levels.
I don’t really want separates so looking at integrated amps and class A & A/B only. Not sure what the Mac MA 7200 is on output stage but like this one. Also looking at Galion & Advance Paris integrateds. A used MAC represents where my $$$ stops - around $5-6K.
What other class A & A/B integrateds with full smorgasbord of features should I be looking at and will pair well with the Legacy Focus speakers (Which I love!!)?

thank you - Kevin

kevinshunt

Be aware that if you buy a Modwright amp used, there is NO warranty! I'm running the Benchmark AHB2. I'm happy with them. Good luck. Joe

You need 4 wpc at most.  I've looked at those speakers seriously to match with SET amps.  

Buy a 200 wpc amp and listen to the first watt.  My experience is the makers of 200 wpc amps don't pay enough attention to watt number 1.

Jerry

It seems to me that the biggest challenge that you're facing will be finding an integrated amp with enough inputs and a built-in DAC. I've seen multiple I/A's that I almost recommended, except they had a built - in phono stage, rather than a DAC. So, I wonder if someone like Coda or Modwright could custom make something for you that would meet all of your needs?