Integrated amp for Legacy Focus speakers

I started with Peachtree Nova pre & Nova 220 amp class D, it’s ok but out of space on preamp. Have an Emotiva BasX TA2 I’m running now and I like it better than the Peachtree. These speakers have 98% efficiency and 4 ohm, 7 driver but still think I need around 200 watts into 8 ohms (??!!), but with that efficiency maybe not? I listen at moderately loud levels.
I don’t really want separates so looking at integrated amps and class A & A/B only. Not sure what the Mac MA 7200 is on output stage but like this one. Also looking at Galion & Advance Paris integrateds. A used MAC represents where my $$$ stops - around $5-6K.
What other class A & A/B integrateds with full smorgasbord of features should I be looking at and will pair well with the Legacy Focus speakers (Which I love!!)?

thank you - Kevin

kevinshunt

It seems to me that the biggest challenge that you're facing will be finding an integrated amp with enough inputs and a built-in DAC. I've seen multiple I/A's that I almost recommended, except they had a built - in phono stage, rather than a DAC. So, I wonder if someone like Coda or Modwright could custom make something for you that would meet all of your needs?

@mitchagain That’s exactly where I am at, I am nearing end of my search for an integrated amp that will be what I was looking for. It may be that I just need to go for separates to find a pre-amp that has enough inputs. I don’t really need that many just 4 analog, USB, and a couple other digital. Never thought of asking a place for a one-off custom as I was thinking it would be out of my price range.

Wondering what others do that have a decent amount of analog gear but also want a few digital options . . . that’s why I was liking the McIntosh MA/MAC 7200 so much.

Preamp, Amp and a DAC. Fills the bill for all your needs. Provides a path for the future.

@kevinshunt Separates might be the way to go. Your $6K max budget could net something like this* (all 3 components listed below are currently available @ The Music Room, who offers "buy it - try it," even on used gear):

AMP: SPREAD SPECTRUM TECHNOLOGIES "Son of Ampzilla II" = $1749

PRE: HERRON AUDIO "VTSP-3A" = $2599

DAC: PS AUDIO "Direct Stream Jr." = $1129.

That totals $5477 + taxes & shipping

Just an example, but something worth considering.

I have the Legacy IV:5 and a IV:2 Amps for my Legacy Focus SE's. They power all my Legacy speakers. (Marquis Center, Phantom Sides, Deco Rears, etc,). When I switched from a ATI Signature Series AT 6000 I saw a vast improvement on hiss levels, and the floor during spirted volume levels. They are the first amps I ever owned that is dead silent. Very cool running even when turned up for hours. Dynamic, clean sounding with tons of thump. Love these things