Is digital contamination that big of a deal?

Is digital contamination from our servers, DAC's etc... that big of a deal as far as that alleged "digital contamination" being transferred from whatever digital component into our other gear?
128x128keithmundy
unplug your tv, dvd player, processor, computer etc and see if it helps...
Wow! Gon is sure getting surly! Thanks Mapman, I appreciate the mature response. And yes! you are correct - the more quite one's system gets the better it does sound. I discovered that by inserting one Stage 3 Kraken power cord to my pre amp. That was a big deal! soundstage depth, layer of instruments and more accurate timbre! That's why I'm wondering if I should run a "digital" PC to my digital gear or just a "regular" high quality PC? There are a few PC manufactures that make "digital" PC's but most don't, so I'm just wondering what people that have ACTAULLY LISTENED to the different types of PC's have experienced with digital cords vs. regular high quality PC's?
Nice consideration Keithmundy. That is something that I might benefit from also. A good digital PC.
"That's why I'm wondering if I should run a "digital" PC to my digital gear or just a "regular" high quality PC?"

It can make a difference. Using reasonably affordable Pangea ac14se power cords for noise control made a large noticeable difference with both of my DACs in both systems. With my tube pre-amp as well but perhaps to a lesser degree.