Is The FM tuner obsolete?

I foresee the day that the FM tuner will not be included in product offerings. 

Most radio stations have a streaming service and services like tunein offer this as well and have a much better quality to boot.

Thoughts? 
vanson1
Wow, I guess need to appreciate 91.9 WCLK in Atlanta, GA. It’s a jazz station and the entire metro ATL listens to it via streaming, over the air and internet.

The DJ’s introduce new badass music on a weekly basis. Just like in the old days when you listened to the radio for the next hit and newest music. The station has been around for more than 40 years and is also part of Clark/Atlanta University communication curriculum system.
KCSM in San Mateo is part of the community College which has a degree in broadcasting. 

I support them every year. 

Their signal only reaches the peninsula. 

Maybe 1,000,000 so a pretty small amount compared to the expense to broadcast the signal for a nonprofit. 

I think as radio stations evaluate how to distribute music,  online will be the only way. 
Well, I hope not! I own 4....I have a great classical radio station in Boston, WCRB 99.5, as well as a great jazz station, WGBH 89.7. I love my Cambridge Audio T500 tuner, it's fun to use and I get great reception with my Winegard attic antenna. 
I hope to continue listening to OTA radio for the 15-20 more years I could be alive.  Neither of my older cars has internet capabilities and I always play the radio (Classic Rock mostly) while driving.  

At home, there are two local stations I enjoy.  One plays 50’s-60’s-70’s rock and roll and the other plays old-time country music. Both are relaxing to listen to, depending on my mood.