Isolation platform for the power amps

Hi, I have Odyssey Stratos Power amp. at present, it is on the rack. In future, it plan to have Mono blocks and may put them on the floor. Which isolation platforms is appropriate? Not looking for extotic > $ 150 ones ! Thank you.
vishalonly
Post removed 
Ha ha hah h, ah, hmm. So, once I charge my 'crystals with the 7.34 htz. pulse generator "The guy in China whom made swears it works", I then manufacture a ground loop using a token ring topology, When the storm comes close I don the requisite aluminium foil headgear "retwisting the horns til tuned" and begin my Gregarian chant while contemplating the zen of the void per Myamoto Musashi. Then I finish the bottle of tequila, bark at the moon and when I wake up I cannot feel any of the vibrations whatsoever. But my head usually hurts for a bit. Or at least until I make bail. What do you do Tweak?
And I do find that the "butcher block type of isolation platform/plinth doesnt work very well. It seems that "Mass rules" when it comes to wood and vibrations/resonance ect.. The abrupt density changes don't help either when the waveforms are longer than the 1" piece glued to the 1.3" piece glued to the....
Butcher block is OK if done right. A big factor is how the butcher block is mounted and how the component is mounted on the butcher block. Not to mention what the butcher block is mounted on.

But there really is no substitute for real (rpt real) isolation which means, of course, mass-on-spring devices. Mass per se is good in the sense of inertia (i.e., resistance to external forces) and for mass-on-spring devices for which mass per se lowers resonant frequency Fr of the iso device, thus improving isolation effectiveness. The thicker the butcher block the better the system resist bending forces since it's stiffer. That would explain the populaity of 3-inch thick butcher blocks. Finally, the best results will be obtained by careful decoupling and coupling techniques, since both are necessary.