Jackson Browne CD's

One of my all time favorite albums ever is Jackson Browne's "For Everyman". I literally wore out my LP back in the day. But now the CD version's overall sound quality and fidelity is down right awful. Horrible sound. Does anyone know or may have heard if this CD will be digitally remastered in 24 bitstream or perhaps in HDCD? I don't have an SACD capable player so that won't work. I am unable to find out any info on the net. Jackson's two more recent CD's (I'm Alive and Naked Ride Home) sound fantastic. No comparison. Any info would be appreciated. I know it's a long shot.
pdn
EUREKA: I went to our local Borders today (7/2/09) not looking for this CD but there it was and on it was a sticker that stated "Digitally Remastered from the Original Master Tapes". There wasn't much more info than that. It didn't state for example to 24 bit but it's probably that. I played it and oh yes, a huge difference. It's got some real true bass and soundstage, not tinny anymore. A Greg Ladanyi of Maple Jam Music Group (www.maplejammusic.com) did the digital remastering and his name appears in the credits. He's quite famous in the LA area working with many top name performers and rock bands at his studio. I guess Asylum Records hired him to do this or he just did it on his own and sold it to Asylum. In either case, it's done and the audio is vastly improved.

When I removed the cellophane, I cut out the sticker and taped it to the jewel case so I know in the future this is the digitally remastered version. Same for the other JB CDs. And here's the best part: only $11.99. Hard to believe. So it's out there. Enjoy.
Pdn - Ladanyi did work on a bunch of Browne's albums way back when. I know he did Running on Empty, Hold Out, etc. - whether as engineer, mastering, whatever Ladanyi was on literally every one of the earlier albums. I think he's even part of a conversation on Running on Empty, too (but I'm too lazy to get up & check that part).

Glad you finally found your copy of Everyman. The remasters were definitely worth the purchase.
I've eyed the 2 disc deluxe version of Running On Empty that includes the DVD-A & DTS versions in a certain MAJOR retailer's $5 section recently. Pick it up while you can.
Running on Empty on CD just woeful. After years of my one vinyl copy, I was very disapointed