JL Audio hifi subwoofer match for my system

My McIntosh MA8950 is connected to a pair of Sonus faber Olympica Nova IIIs in a 3000 cubic foot listening room where I listen mainly to jazz and classical music.  I am considering a pair of JL Audio e112 subwoofers.

Please comment on whether those subwoofers are sufficient for the size of my listening room, and are a good match for my system.

jrdavisphd

I strongly recommend against a JL Audio sub. Everyone on here told me to not get them, I had the JL Audio Fathom 12in (2 of them) and one was broken on arrival. Sound quality was terrible and both were returned. Martin Logan has sounded best to me. Trust the advice on here, JL is terrible. 

A pair of E112 would do great in your setup. I've never had a bad experience with JL in car or home.. 

I got a newly released HSU VTF-TN1 this summer and it is fantastic.  And I like the more vertical footprint of the cabinet.

@upstateaudiophile I understand your frustration. How long of a warranty do you feel JL Audio should provide?

@m-db at least 5 years. I was so disappointed especially for how much they cost. The Martin Logan’s that were 1500$ each integrate with my Wilson speakers perfectly and have been flawless. Someone on here said “friends don’t let friends buy JL”.