Journey ending speakers

Listening to to my  stereo last night thinking about what upgrade I may do in the future. May upgrade my CD player or change phono cart or a new arm? But one of the things I will never change is my speakers. My journey has ended with the speakers I have now. Are you like me and have your forever speakers? Oh mine are a set of 30 year old 4 way JBL  Studio Monitors 4345s.
ricpan
Powering the 4345s biamped with McIntosh MC2500 500 RMS for the 18" woofers and mid, horn tweeter, and super tweet with the MC275VI.
Tannoy for me.  Currently have Definition DC8 and am saving for Turnberrys or Kensingtons.  Been through many speakers!  The Tannoys just engage me like none of the others.  Music flows from them first, and then the usual hifi adjectives follow secondly.  Best.......
@inna Deja Vu Audio makes amazing custom speakers, they source vintage drivers for them and they are amazing if you have a large room.
There is only one journey ending speaker, and I own it. Get your own. ;)

Then again, when I sell mine, you can have a journey ending speaker, too!
Klispch LA Scala's do it for me! I also have B&W and a pair of Magnapans, Klispch is still my go to pair of speakers!