Journey ending speakers

Listening to to my  stereo last night thinking about what upgrade I may do in the future. May upgrade my CD player or change phono cart or a new arm? But one of the things I will never change is my speakers. My journey has ended with the speakers I have now. Are you like me and have your forever speakers? Oh mine are a set of 30 year old 4 way JBL  Studio Monitors 4345s.
ricpan
Um, James, you don't exactly talk that way on the Tekton thread......Just an observation.
@james_w514 

+1 ATC SCM 150 or 200

It took me 20 years to eventually get their top of the line 150 but I enjoyed ATC sound all along from SCM 20 to 100 and ultimately 150. Journey is not necessarily over but someone someday hopefully will eventually make a better speaker... kind of scary that 25 year old technology (with some tweaks) still outperforms everything else, as far as my ears are concerned.
@ mr_m Why would I discuss my forever speaker on a Tekton thread? no one has asked. I don’t plan to keep the Mini Ulfs for more than a couple of years (or any speaker for that matter) although I could end up keeping them around as a secondary. This doesn’t diminish the amazing product Tekton is manufacturing right now. I just have no plans to settle down with speaker swaps until I am much older. Larger ATC’s have been my end game plan for years. They are the most....honest? sounding speakers I’ve heard.
James. That's perfectly fine. Just surprised you didn't mention it on that thread. I think other people would have considering how strongly many Tekton owners claim their sound to be superior to so many other high ticket brands.