Klipsch Cornwall IV

Hello all,

I'm interested in what people who have heard the speaker feel about it. I currently run spatial M3 turbos and have an all tube analog setup ( line magnetic, hagerman ) with an oppo 105 being the digital front end.

Previous speakers have been acoustic zen, reference 3A, Maggie 3.6, and triangles. I am more concerned with a huge immersive sound stage than I am with pinpoint imagery. I have a big room and have plenty of space between the back wall and my speakers if I need it.

Any thoughts?
128x128simao
Cornwalls were MUCH cheaper than the Volti Razz (I have both). Not so much now with the price increase at Klipsch starting this week.  Think my IV's cost a little over 4K (Picked up in person) and the Volti's were more 5-6K with shipping.  If your happy with the Razz (Which has superior quality parts) why would you regret purchasing them vs something you havent heard??
Well, I wouldn't say they were crap caps, just run of the mill MKP.  I put the best caps I have ever heard in.  That said, caps, like speakers, are a personal choice and others may prefer a different cap over the ODAM.  They are a great speaker with the stock caps, but there are many better caps in the world than what is in there, and there one sand resistor is in a key spot and I am sure even a change to something like a Mills would be audible.  I have not heard the pathaudio ones, but many love them so I will use them.
No regret on the Volti, just would like to have heard CW 4 due to some good reviews. I’m happy! The pricing I’m seeing for new CW 4 is 6k. The Razz with prem finish (Lightning) were 6k as well.
Difference is you cant get a discount (Most likely) on the RAZZ.  You should be able to get at least 20% off any Klipsch speaker from your dealer...if not shop elsewhere.
I would love the hear the Volti Rival....  I bet it is really good.  Plus, swapping the resistors or the one exposed coupling cap is trivial.  The Cornwall IV, when fully tweaked is pretty good though:)