Klipsch Cornwall IV

Hello all,

I'm interested in what people who have heard the speaker feel about it. I currently run spatial M3 turbos and have an all tube analog setup ( line magnetic, hagerman ) with an oppo 105 being the digital front end.

Previous speakers have been acoustic zen, reference 3A, Maggie 3.6, and triangles. I am more concerned with a huge immersive sound stage than I am with pinpoint imagery. I have a big room and have plenty of space between the back wall and my speakers if I need it.

Any thoughts?
128x128simao
I tried the Tannoy Cheviot in my room, bass was indeed big, but everything else was worse than both Forte IV and Heresy IV. Forte bass was quite on par with Cheviot
I'm surprised more people aren't talking about the Forte IV....  I've had mine since February and love them....   

I think the Cornwall are well worth the money if space allows.  Seems like a lot of happy owners in this thread
Forte IV are very unforgiving of bad recordings unlike the Cornwall IV. If you listen to Classic Rock for example you can forget about the Forte.
Hersey are nice with low powered tube amps also, one could do better though than any Klipsch speaker.
I have heard both the Forte and Cornwall. The Forte is a tricky one as it feels like it needs more space than the Cornwall, maybe due to the passive radiator. So for me other than price I would take the Cornwall and if you can afford $4500 you probably can afford $6000.