Leben CS600 owners, what tubes have you rolled?

So people, What tubes have you rolled in you CS600 and what have you liked best and why? What is your gear? And has anyone compared RCA 6L6GC black plates to the Tungsol KT120s? Thanks all, Neil
kujocku
After more than 2 weeks i must say these tubes shine. and when i put on the reflector After getting sued to this the music seems to have gotten Duller (relatively speaking as i used to love this before)
I would wholeheartedly recommend them over the reflector (next best) and the SED (after both of the former...not having heard other 6l6's)
The Bass is so much more articulate and the double bass is to Die for (Kings of bass- Gary karr, Ray brown - producers cut) the lower end harmonics have never been more clearer...and with no loss of midrange purity. I played the Chesky's ultimate demonstration disk yesterday night and was in raptures during Ms Pidgeons voice...which is not my usual favourite.
Bolero, the dumper tube has no sonic impact (or so i believe) as it only regulates the current initially so as to preserve the life of the power tubes. so would not have any impact
I really dont know enough about the KT77..they would be good no doubt.

Regarding Leben sound, from my personal view, the tonal shifts will occur with any tube .. but you will not lose the slam and the power expected out of an SS which the leben brings about along with the micro dynamics and the tube like immediacy & fluidity across the full range....and thats a pretty unique combination (of course which would mean compromises with what an SET lover would expect)
@Kujocku - 6L6GC/6P3S-E/EL34s

All - drop the kt120s in. You won't be disappointed. Better everything but your cover comes off.

Popin the top never sounded soooo goood
Thanks to all for responding, Notec, the 6L6GCs you mentioned were they RCA Blackplates from the 60s? Also Arj your tubes sound like they are burning in nicely, keep us updated if there are further changes.
i still not understand from the response what tubes he mean
The reflector or black plate 60 can u write it clear the name of the tubes
and what about Kt120 what company and its match to leben cs600 or my cover burn
Sorry bout my english not my first lanaguge
kujocku, the 6L6GC's were 6L6GC (5881) SOVTEK, the stock tubes that came with the Leben CS600. Not the blackplates from the 60s.

bolero32, the KT120 are Tung Sol's and yeah, the cover must be removed to accommodate their height.