Leben CS600 owners, what tubes have you rolled?

So people, What tubes have you rolled in you CS600 and what have you liked best and why? What is your gear? And has anyone compared RCA 6L6GC black plates to the Tungsol KT120s? Thanks all, Neil
kujocku
Thanks to all for responding, Notec, the 6L6GCs you mentioned were they RCA Blackplates from the 60s? Also Arj your tubes sound like they are burning in nicely, keep us updated if there are further changes.
i still not understand from the response what tubes he mean
The reflector or black plate 60 can u write it clear the name of the tubes
and what about Kt120 what company and its match to leben cs600 or my cover burn
Sorry bout my english not my first lanaguge
kujocku, the 6L6GC's were 6L6GC (5881) SOVTEK, the stock tubes that came with the Leben CS600. Not the blackplates from the 60s.

bolero32, the KT120 are Tung Sol's and yeah, the cover must be removed to accommodate their height.
ok i get this recommend from Jim McShane
(1 quad) 6L6GC-STR Tung-Sol reissue, $87.50
(4) 6CS7 - 2 Sylvania & 2 Raytheon/Japan, $38.00/set
(1) 6CJ3 GE NOS USA made, $7.50

what you think about this set for my leben ,its better then the original tubes that leben put ??
and the kt 120 its better then what Jim recommended ???
thanks alot wait for response.
bolero, if you have the dough, get a couple/few quads for your leben. Sure you can replace the rectifier too (since they're cheap but I didn't notice a change when I swapped mine out.)

Pick a quad set and leave in for a long while 3-6 months. Remember the music you'd be critically listening with (note: strengths, weaknesses - highs/midrange/bass); swap the quad out for the next you're interested in and play the same critical listening music as afore - take and compare notes again.

Again, the KT120s are amazing in the CS600 (enough so that I have another quad waiting in the wings). I'm just enjoying the music these days without the urge to roll for a long while.

I haven't had any of Jim's recommended ones in my amp with the exception of the rectifier: 6CJ3 GE NOS.

The mixed 6CS7 quad and 6L6GC-STR's sound interesting tobesure and yes IMO would be better than the original CS600 tubes.

Enjoy