linn klimax vs the big boys krell, levinson, etc

has anybody compared the klimax to these amps? It seems amazing that something so small amp can put out such good sound but is it really on the same level as the big boys?
deven8
I've heard them A/B'd against the Levinson 33 monoblocks (the BIG boys) driving Revel Salons (Linn transport, Levinson DAC and 32 pre-amp). The Linn Klimax 500 won hands down in all categories except that the Levinson put out notes that were the tiniest bit more weighty.

That said, I am not sure how they would sound on other speakers at all - perhaps their awesome speed and slight lack of musical solidity would make them sound a little edgy and bright?
The Spectron amps are okay. I've heard one in an a/b comparison against a Krell KAV250a driving B&W N801 speakers and it was not bad. A little mushy and veiled compared to the Krell which can be grainy and bright in it's own right. I imagine the tonal balance would work quite well with watt/puppy 5.1. The old KAV series Krell on 5.1s would be quite harsh to say the least. Just my 2 cents.
I heard some Wilson Watt/Puppy speakers with a Levinson amp and then two weeks later I heard the same system with a Pass amplifier and have to say was not impressed with the Levinson after hearing the Pass amp . Pass RULES !