Long distance move - Trust moving company unpack

I will be moving cross country and wonder whether to entrust the movers with handling my system. A friend is doing the packing on the load in side.  My question is should I trust the movers on the load out to uncrate and place my system in my new home? Or better to reach out to a local audio shop and have a tech do it.  COVID scenario complicates the issue since I am in.a high risk category and will not be at either site but will FaceTime with the movers.  I will have a friend present at unload but she won't be able to manage heavy components.  
Thanks for any advice and stay well.  
128x128cantorgale
Thanks all for your input. I will reach out to a local dealer for a tech to assist.
We are about 6-8 weeks from moving, once our house in Maryland goes to settlement, down to Asheville, NC.  One of the long-distant movers called me the other day and for a policy to cover our stuff while in transit, with my high end system, the cost is around $1000...for a plan that gives us nine months to file a claim.

The last time I headed down to Northern Virginia, on the Capital Beltway they were clearing an accident involving a FedEx and moving company tractor trailers, so I suspect "total losses" do happen!
I don't think I'd trust movers for that - just too much of an investment to put into inexperienced hands. We worked with a really good moving company a couple years ago (Three Men & A Truck - they were great) but there's no way I was letting them touch any of my equipment. Even with insurance covering damages, I'd be reluctant to let them handle anything since the compensation rate tends to be pretty low unless you go for a high priced extra insurance plan.