Looking For 90% of the performane of the super expensive cables for much less money

I currently have a system which consists of Vandersteen 5A's, THor Audio TP-150 tubed monoblocks, Thor Line Stage and Thor phono stage, Marantz SACD player SA-114 and will take delivery of the VPI Prime Scout with a Sumiko EVOS 3 Cartridge. I am currently using LAT International Speaker Cables, Power Cords and Interconnects. (They are no longer in business). I am in immediate  need of turntable cables and would like to update my new speaker cables and interconnects. Not willing to spend thousands on this upgrade. Seeking to capture as much of the "magic" that the super expensive cables deliver but at a more realistic price point. I understand that I have really good quality equipment, but at this stage of my life cannot allocate mega dollars towards cables.
 Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

128x128kjl1065
My math was a little bit off. When I say that system performance can double three times that’s actually *eight times* the performance of when you started out. Sweet!  Forget about the measly 3% stuff, people.
I too was curious about Dueland 16ga. Bought a pair and am blown away at how analog they sound. 
Serious bang for back. 
Post removed 
The following is a post I made elsewhere, but also applies here:

One of the things I find extremely curious about much of the commentary on topics like these, is that the lack of first hand experience with much of what is discussed is shocking.  It’s easy to be smug and resolute, or satisfied in ones own ignorance when your experience is limited.  It is not helpful to expound on topics if ones experience is using zip cord and then going hog wild by trying Audioquest or Kimber.  That’s meant in jest of course, but really folks...if you haven’t lived with a good cross section of what’s available then you have very little understanding of what can be achieved.  I have owned a ridiculously large number of cable designs over the last 30 years, and yes, I even had Fulton Gold Speaker Cables (look those up boys and girls)!  Can someone be happy with conventional cable designs that offer slight differences in their ability to alter the frequency response you hear?  Of course, people love affordable bland products (usually high in salt).  To gain a truly realistic experience however, requires innovation, combined with a love of music and an understanding of audio reproduction.  A lot of what is peddled in the realm of cables is nonsense indeed.  Cryo treatments, hyper pure metal, various ways to align the conductors and insulation materials etc... Do they all make a difference?  Sure, but only minor deviations in the resultant experience and definitely not worth the money.  As it turns out, the original big High End cable companies were on to something that could significantly enhance the audio listening experience.  Ironically, they would become the whipping posts for most of the next gen cable companies that evolved and expanded following the newly tapped “Money Trail” that was discovered!  The only real significant ground being blazed today is in wireless or digital technology.  For me, MIT and Transparent cables still perform to a higher standard under most conditions in most systems.  Of course, as is the case with Homo Sapiens, your perspective may vary.