Looking For 90% of the performane of the super expensive cables for much less money

I currently have a system which consists of Vandersteen 5A's, THor Audio TP-150 tubed monoblocks, Thor Line Stage and Thor phono stage, Marantz SACD player SA-114 and will take delivery of the VPI Prime Scout with a Sumiko EVOS 3 Cartridge. I am currently using LAT International Speaker Cables, Power Cords and Interconnects. (They are no longer in business). I am in immediate  need of turntable cables and would like to update my new speaker cables and interconnects. Not willing to spend thousands on this upgrade. Seeking to capture as much of the "magic" that the super expensive cables deliver but at a more realistic price point. I understand that I have really good quality equipment, but at this stage of my life cannot allocate mega dollars towards cables.
 Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

128x128kjl1065
S/H cables are the best way to get top performance for much less.
Previous top of the line cables are available for a fraction of their initial selling price - the only problem can be finding exactly what you want.

FWIW I've just re-installed my Straightwire Maestro speaker cables that I bought back in the early '90's. They were relegated to my parts box when I required longer lengths after moving from mono amps to a stereo unit. I bought some longer lengths of Goertz Mi-2 because it was economical and had some good reviews.
Now with mono amps again I'm amazed at how good the Maestro cables sound - running bi-wire pairs to ATC SCM19's - the top to bottom clarity and detail is superb, as is spaciousness and imaging.
I'm kind of mad at myself for tossing these cables aside more than 20yrs ago.
Post removed 
Meanwhile, back in reality, On Dec. 21, I paid Brad for an HDMI cable, based on his email stating "I am pleased to inform you that I will have your custom 2-ft. length at your door by week’s end…"
Here I am three weeks later, and no cable, no contact about the status, and now he does not respond to email or telephone calls. He has repeated This behavior for at least 15 yeasr based on comments here. 
IMHO he is a liar and a thief, despite his claim be be a Christian.
I suggest that you not buy from Revelation Audio labs, or perhaps offer him a 20% down payment with the remainder on delivery.
Yeh, fortunately, he is in a class by himself.
His behavior distinguishes himself more than
his products ever could, IMHO.