Looking for a power conditioner/regenerator/filter

OK I'm in the process of looking at a way to clean up my AC power. Like everything else there are tons of options. From my reading I have narrowed it down to Hydra, Bybee, and PS Audio. The PS Audio sounds nice in that it will regenerate "clean" power. I have heard people rave about the Hydra and Bybee V2 and I see they have the Stealth now.

Anyone have any experience they can share? My amps are 300B tube monoblocks. My front end is DAC and Music Server.
heavenlyaudio
Have you given any thought to requirements such as wire gauge, metal clad conduit, or Cardas receptacles?

You may have an issue from your supply before the dwelling. Ask your energy supplier about upgrading your amperage and what exactly gets replaced on the supply side.

You're going to be asking an electrician about issues they don't run into often if at all. If they keep saying that doesn't matter find another who shows an actual interest in your goals. Home Theater installers may be able to direct you. This is a relatively low expense project not to get right the first time.

Since every dwelling is different even your neighbors usage habits, such as shop tools and old refrigerators can have an effect on the quality of your supply.
The guy that installed mine...he scratched his head and was confused...you want to do what?!?He went home and did a little home work and came back better prepared.Your right vicdamone.Hopefully he will install upgraded outlets,can be done after though huh!
I had 4 dedicated 20 Amp outlets installed. Will be adding Maestro outlets to them as soon as they come in. I didn't need 4 outlets but while the guy was pulling cable I had him pull extra. My initial impressions with new line is about the same as before. Nothing ground breaking IMHO. I'm hoping the Maestro outlet will enhance sound.
The Pure Power + series regenerators are by far the best "conditioners" I have ever used. I have owned two different PS regenerators in the past, as well as Hydra, Bybee, Walker, Sound Applications, and other conditioners.
I found even the cyroed after market outlets do make difference,I went with the shunyatas,felt they would be par with pretty much anything out there.Dont know what to say if after that your not hearing substantial imp on sound quality...(wtf?)At the time i was burning in new conditioner...had kwi 200(300)hrs in though.My systen took quantum leap in clarity.Imediacy in bass,mids.deeper soundstage.i felt doing that was a bigger imp over any cable,ect.The power cond was noticable imp,matbe with the both that was the ticket???