Looking for a Speaker Recommnedation

Looking to upgrade from my current Rogers LS3/5a + AB1 REL 328 setup .  While I love the smooth mids of these speakers (especially on voices/acoustic instruments), I tend to play harder music more frequently (alt/rock/punk/etc) which these do not excel at. I like to play music loud and have a real world living room my system is in (cathedral ceiling, open on one side, many windows. couch between my speakers) so setup is a challenge. I hate harsh sounding speakers.

My current playback system consists of a Oppo-BDP105 (or primarily Roon/JRiver via Ethernet) into a PS Audio DirectStream Jr DAC > Conrad Johnson Premier 14 Tube Pre > Conrad Johnson MF2500a Amp.  All run by a PS Audio P5 with a combination of Nordost/Shunyata cabling.

Looking to spend around $4,000-$7,000 but could be flexible. Used or new is fine.

Currently considering:

PSB Imagine T3
Vandersteen Trio CT
Spendor D7
Mangepan 3.7i (don't think this will work with high SPL)
Endeavor Audio E-3
Revel F208
Golden Ear Triton 1
Dynaudio Excite X44

Any other speakers I should be considering based on my equipment, volume preference and music? Anything I should eliminate?

Looking forward to hearing everyone's opinions & thank you in advance
fdemello
Have you considered any of the Sonus Faber gear? I have a pair of the Venere 3.0 and a pair of the Venere S. Currently driving them through Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP power amps and I absolutely love the sound. Incredibly full, especially with the 3.0's... The Venere S are the more expensive pair but I like the sound of the 3.0 more (richer and not so harsh). BUT Ive heard the SF Olympicas and wow. Just wow. They deliver such a solid full sound and aesthetically, are real stunners. You may be able to find pair used for 8-10k. Worth a listen.

The PSB T3 and Revel F208 have the most neutral on- and off-axis measurements in that list.
Exciting process, happy for you. I am still a few years out. The brand new Dynaudio Contours are well worth a listen IMHO. Both the 20's and the 30's are made to rock. Best of luck.
My recent upgrade to Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S has been revealing 
Very intrigued by the M3 Turbo S's. Like what I've read/seen. Under $3k with a 60d trial. Flexible placement. Maggie like/lite with more bass. How is that open back going to handle years of dust though? 

Used Legacy's are tempting but they are beasts and might block my 2 windows. WAF would be low.

I will also reiterate my recommendation for Zu as a low cost alternative.

Have to do more work on the Zu

Where are you located?
In MA

This list is getting very large (rough ranking):

1 Magnepan 1.7i
2 Golden Ear Triton One
3 Endeavor Audio E-3
4 Spatial M 3 Turbo S
5 Tekton Pendragon
6 PSB Imagine T3
  Dynaudio Excite X44
  Focal Aria 936
  Legacy Audio Classic HD
  Legacy Audio Focus
  Legacy Audio Signature III
  ProAc Studio 148
  Revel F206
  Revel F208
  Tekton Double Impact
  Vandersteen Model 3A Signature
  Vandersteen Trio
  Von Schweikert VR-33

I do have a dealer nearby that carries Magnepan, PSB, Focal & Revel which should help narrow it down

Thanks all
you left out the very best speaker...Legacy Audio
It is on my latest list. Very big though. Still in the running. Spent more time looking at the used until now. Not much avail. Will check out the new models

The PSB T3 and Revel F208 have the most neutral on- and off-axis measurements
That would be helpful in my room. I don't like speakers that require you to sit within a millimeter of the sweet spot to get good sound. Hearing mixed opinions on the T3 though.  Kinda finicky to setup. I don't have the most flexible room.

Why not Coincident Technology?
I have a pair of Opera Secondas with a REL S2 sub, absolutely love the sound and with the combination you will get very accurate reproduction at any frequency and plenty of bass for your hard rock!
If I were you I'd be adding JBL studio monitors to my audition list.
The brand new Dynaudio Contours are worth a listen
Will check them all out. Never been a big JBL fan though

Have you considered any of the Sonus Faber gear?
Have kinda avoided. Feels like there are 250 models

I will second that you look into the Spatial Hologram line, probably the M3 in your case.
Sent Clayton an e-mail with my system specs. Concerned a bit about some feedback regarding them amplifying noise from equipment not dead quiet (CJ MF2500 notorious for a low hum). 60 day/reasonable price helps. How dusty do those speakers get over time? Can't be great with the backs exposed. 

Re ZU/Tekton They have a dynamic in-your-face live sound, which is great for loud alt/rock/punk.

Not sure that is what I'm looking for but the Tekton's are still in the running. Really appreciate a speaker with smooth mid/highs, non harsh with a deep powerful bass that has a wide/deep soundstage and separation of instruments. Non fatiguing to listen to at any vol. But rocks when played loud. Not sure I can get there with my room, equipment and next speaker but...