Luxman M-600A

I am thinking of switching to this amplifier. Anyone share any experiences? I have a Pass XA30.5 now. Also, where to possibly hear one or get one? Thanks
tpk123
Audioblazer is clearly a benefactor of this website to buy his equipment used or deep discounted. Reality is dealers have been crushed by this website. Now that is great for customers like Audioblazer and myself, but reality is the internet has given guys like us the ability to shop around and expect "used" prices on NEW gear, call around and make dealers drop their prices for competition. Essentially removing most if not all profit for dealers, therefore lack of dealers and lack of places to listen to gear. So I am stuck buying a lot of stuff at great prices just to hear it, but I can't as easily walk into a local shop or two and listen to a lot of gear. Thanks INTERNET!! Facts are facts....
Yes I benefitted from internet and audiogon and it's enable me to scout for new or preowned stuff at a discounted. Internet has definitely revolutionize purchasing habits and create awareness and interest that was not there if not for Internet and forums like audiogon. I wouldn't have buy stuff like ortofon a90, dynavector x-1vs , tape project stuff if not for the posting I read in forums. Yes , it does cut dealers margin. Tell me which industries has improve the margin of dealers and distributors? I m in the financial services industry . 24 yrs ago when I join the industry the commission was 40-50% more than today's comm. Howevr due to consumers awareness fueled by technology changes and Internet explosion, the volume of biz done is more than 10x 20 years ago. So my margin is lower but I m earning more due to the bigger volume generated. Likewise dealers can't expect margin to be 50-60% of retail price with the choices available to purchasers today and awareness created thru Internet. I m sure some dealers are doing better today - value added services definitely would help some dealers to do better. Certainly it wldnt help by postings rebuttal on other pple opinions sarcastically
So, how does a Luxman sound compared to the Pass in question? I've heard the Pass briefly, with several brands of speakers, and didn't care for it. Big sound, lots of power. Just didn't play music the way I like. Perhaps it was a bad combination for the speakers assembled.
What speakers mate well with the Luxman?
So let me see if I understand this thread: We have a dealer shilling the Luxman that he just happens to have a great deal on ( please contact him! ), Audioblazer imploring Audiofeil to be more respectful and then respectfully calling him audiofilth, a little dealer vs web skirmish, and not a whole lot answered re the OP question. I wonder how this all got started...... Oh yeah, a dealer shilled his product he just happens to have a great deal on (please contact him!)
Hi Mes,
funny! I forgot about the initial dealer. Ah, the forums...

I'd still like to know, now from someone other than said dealer, how this new Luxman sounds. I believe the Zu boys were using it at some or one of their dems.