Magico speakers too clinical and fatiguing?

A while back I was very enthusiastic about these speakers. They look nice and supposedly supposed to sound very nice. I’ve heard them a few times and the level of precision and accuracy is very good. But is there too much science going on to create the speakers that makes them at times a little uncomfortable to listen to for more than a few minutes.

Are modern age speakers going nuts with all the science?

emergingsoul

The set of audio products offered by manufacturers who employ "too much

science" is an empty set.  "Too much science " is a concept like "left over bacon:"

without any real world manifestation.

@ozzy62 if something cost more, it should sound better. 

I just probably don't hear the difference with my dumb ears.

Post removed 

Magico speakers too clinical and fatiguing?

No, I’ve demoed Magico at a few audio shows. It’s transparent of the other components up the audio chain. Strange that the OP would suggest clinical and fatiguing when Magico recognized at a top speaker company along with Wilson and MBL.

Are modern age speakers going nuts with all the science?

No - this is “high-end” audio where innovation for better sonics are the norm. That’s why many products are much more expensive than box store gear.

I’ve been to Magico headquarters/factory, it’s a major design manufacturing business with CNC machines, heavy computer modeling, etc - significant overhead that much be covered by sales in our niche market. That’s what drives the price up.

Less innovation is does not lead to lower priced components, nor change the fact you still can purchase less expensive lower tech products anyway

The OP hasn’t demoed the lastest Magico offerings, yet calls it “clinical and fatiguing” - this thread seems that the underlying intent is to simply be griping about perceived unaffordable high prices