McIntosh

Does anyone know if McIntosh is shipping any amps. I ordered a pre-amp 2 months ago
128x128mcerutti
In addition to the covid effect, there is a global micro-chip shortage and it is effecting all industries that require micro-chips.  Automobile, appliance, communication, technology and so on are all suffering from this. I spoke with a dealer and he indicated that TV’s, audio etc are all coming in very slow with a big backlog. Not a good time to buy, especially if you want a discount.

Oh I am sure that will be one of the ripples that follows. But everything else is as well, been to a lumberyard, grocery store, gas station etc lately?
I ordered a MA252 2 months ago.  Last week I was told by my dealer it'd be shipped by the end of the month.  Then the next day I got a call that it was ready to be picked up. A nice surprise but also, evidence that their tracking system isn't the best.
2021 10:29pmThat gives everyone an excuse to start charging more i.e. inflation.

@dweller actually the skyrocketing raw material costs and transportation is effecting all levels and types of manufacturing. 
Look at Palladium a material in catalytic converters. Pre COVID this stuff was at maybe $1000.00 an ounce. It is trading today at $2300.00 and was as high as $16,000.00 in December. Gold is at $1900.00.