Mcintosh MC150 light bulb replacement

Do the replacement bulbs have to be solderd into place? or are they a screw in type? And is it a big job to do so?Thanks
marems
Thanks much Aball & BigJoe! I don't know if I really want to take a chance screwing up the green circuit board either, One side of the right meter is dimmer than the other and the MC 150 logo is dimmer in spots too. So are the meter bulbs the screw in type? Thanks
hi marems,i dont mean to sound like the cloud of doom about the green boards that the bulbs are attached to,they are super simple to remove & to reinstall,the wiring from the green boards to the amps harness simply unplug & the green boards simply unscrew from their locations,all the bulbs in the mc150 weather they be meter or the illumination for the logo are attached to green boards,i think there are 11 total but its been awhile.

it really is a simple job removing the green board bulb holders,removing & welding in new bulbs is a different story,if you do decide to replace the bulbs yourself be sure to take out the blue plexiglass lens & blue gel's from the meter window's,a simple cleaning of these parts make the meters look much brighter.