Mil. spec .25 oil cap as good as Jensen oil Caps

Are the old square mil. spec.25 mfd caps as good as the Jensen oil and foil caps ....I have a bunch of the old military caps and would like to try them for coupling caps ....What do you think about that ???
autospec
I have been working on a transformer vibration in this amp so I haven't tried the mil.spec caps yet....Where I was going to try them was the coupling caps ...I have the .25 oil caps at 400 volts ...The transformer thing has got me for the moment....It's the first time I bought a new Hammond transformer and it vibrates like crazy and Antique Electronics doesn't want to do anything about it.....
I've liked oils with low-level signal
Where I was going to try them was the coupling caps
Well, I suppose you can always try them out -- rather than purchase a whole new bunch of audiophile approved Jensens.
Have you checked them out?
I haven't been able to try them because I had to remove the power transformer and send it to Hammond to get a replacement....I talked to Mark Mercer at Hammond and he told me to send it to them and they would replace it....What a nice guy....He was alot nicer than the boys at Antique Electronic Supply, who offered to do nothing....After selling me six transformers for this 2A3 amp....I'll remember that the next time I need parts...