MIT Love 'em or Hate 'em

Has anyone else noticed that audio stores that carry MIT think there is no better cable type and stores that don't carry MIT all think they are terrible. Is this sour grapes or is something else going on here?
bundy
Zaikeman, I've just described my mind to you. :-)

Sir, have faith in yourself, and trust yourself...What you "see" "outside" is what you "see" in your "mind".

Regards

Now, Asa who said the language is limited? Hand me the bamboo stick. LOL.
Oh 6ch, "I" finally pulled you into the world of words, or at least admitting it (although you were there all along).

You know, I've always wondered about this Buddhist bias (lets call it) against thought (the basis of language/talking). If you sit up on a mountain all the time and *think* that going down is "bad" (mountain/no mountain), you also have a marked tendancy to say that silence is only what is and all talk is "bad". This notwithstanding that the guy who originally told you about "it" - Buddha, Jesus, Lao Tzu et al - used words to tell you. Being against thought per se is Zen sickness, as much as being attached to thoughts and their accordant desires (attachment/recoil); you are then attached to being seen as not attached...

mind,outside,see,inside,no mind,other mind,thought,word,no-word,no word,no thought,bird,call,image,bell,water...
Buddha, Jesus, Lao Tzu used words to tell man. Not to use word to tell Buddha. He who know who he is does not need word to prove it (Buddha, Jesus, Lao Tzu). That is why, in the end, he did not say a word.
Men from the beginning, surround themself of those (ego, attachments, etc... That is why Buddha, Jesus, Lao Tzu tell men to leave them...

No limit, no contradict, no beginning no end, not inside not outside, not left not right, not up not down... the world.

Star bright, star shines...it is not beautiful, it is not not beautiful. Men start to put their own marks (judgment) on it and say it is beautiful, it is romantic, etc...

In order to point it to men so he said...It is beautiful and then said, do not "judge" it, just see them for what they are (your pure mind). They are tools, all tools...

Good day

I usually don't like to write long words, sentence, paragraphs, because I know "words is leading". Ever heard of he story about 5 blinded guys, who describe an elephant by touching different parts of an elephant?. One can describe the world till the end of One's life and still not finished. Men live's is about 100 years, does one have time to describe the world?
The method is also call:"Use words, leave words". By the way, if you already "know", then I do not speak to you. :-)

Regards

Like I said, it's not for everyone, not for one. :-)
Yes, I know what you mean.

But, in pointing, you have to be shrewd - like an Iroquois woodsman leaving no trace - which does necessarily make you attached. Words can be leading, but they can also lead (to where?).

The only non-attachment that a Bodhisattva has is one towards saving all beings from suffering, even while not being attached to it ; desire without desire, search without search = non-search/non-desire/non-dual.

Non-search is his/her nature = saving is his/her nature-in-the-world.

It is beautiful and not-beautiful, both at once, not attached to either. To say that it is not, is itself an attachment to emptiness (attachment to absense of form, or absense of word-form).

Emptiness and form; not-Emptiness, not-form.