Most detailed budget power cord under 150$ used?

For smps powered devices, low power (streamer 15W, 2 active monitors 30w each)
Looking for more Detail, Speed, Timing, Soundstage. Neutral to bright cables preferred.

Diy possible (how about cat7 cable?)
128x128zuio

DIY will get you an excellent power cord.

Furutech FI-11M Cu Male AC plug on clearance from Sonic Craft at $35

Furutech FI-11(Cu) IEC connector from Parts Connexion at $50

DH Labs Power Plus Reference power cable from Parts Connexion at $8/foot

Believe it or not, the type/quality of the connectors makes a significant difference in the power cord. The Furutech "(Cu)" plugs I am recommending above are actually un-plated copper (or phospher bronze with the IEC). These give a very neutral and fast responding type of sound. I would avoid gold-plated connectors (even though they are more expensive) because the gold-plated will sound warmer/slower and I don’t think that is what you are looking for. These connectors are the cheapest ones I would recommend. I would actually want to choose a better cable than the DH Labs, but it would be impossible to keep the cost under $150. Rhodium plated A/C connectors will be faster and have more detail (and have an incredibly long 250 hour burn-in), but they are also more expensive. You could get the cheaper Wattgate Classic A/C connectors, and this would allow you to choose a more expensive cord. They are very fast and detailed, but I have found they tend to be somewhat harsh/bright/sterile in comparison to the Furutech connectors. My opinion is that the Furutech will give you a more engaging sound. I have done a lot of R&D on power cords and have used all of the connectors I have mentioned above.

I personally do not like silver/silver-plated elements, but some do. I have found they push the upper mids/highs too much and can sound not as real.

Kimber PK 14 Gold for low current and Kimber PK 10 Gold for higher current, used of course.  

If you want to do a little further DIY, you can make a very superior power cord using three runs of Neotech 12awg or 14awg OCC stranded copper chassis wire. Then braid all 3 wires to make a power cord. You’ll probably need to mark/tape the ends before you braid so that you know which wires are live/neutral/ground. Sonic Craft has the 12awg PVC coated stranded chassis wire on clearance/closeout for $3.81 per foot. That makes it about $12 per foot for the power cord:

http://www.soniccraft.com/index.php/neotech-wire-pvc-strand-cu-c-296_175_183_220

Please be aware when doing something like this, the power cord will probably not meet UL standards (underwriters laboratory) for a power cord. You’ll probably want to run the wires through a Teflon tube for added safety (you can get Teflon tubes at hardware store or Home Depot - they are generally in plumbing next the refrigerator icemaker connection kits). Then run some techflex over that and it will look really slick (or just keep the clear Teflon tube so that you can see the wire braid).