Moving to UK modifying Thorens 110 VAC TT's to 220

I was wondering if there might be someone who know how difficult and expensive it would be to modify a Thorens TD126 and TD125 110VAC turntables for the UK? Just trying to figure out whether it is practical to bring them to the UK when I move.
I also own a pair of Mordaunt-Short Signifer speakers I am clueless whether I can drive them in the UK? Any help or advise would be most appreciated.
you'll need to replace motor or find out pooley size, maybe it's available in europe for 50hz motors. this way you'll only need step-down transformer.