Music streamer with no DAC and no storage?

I have an all digital Kii Three audio system (active speakers with DACS and amps) controlled by the Kii Controller fed by a KS Realization USB cable from my Mac PowerBook, with Shunyata Denali and Alpha power cords feeding the speakers.  I am looking for a top-notch streamer without a DAC (already built in to my speakers) and with no storage needed (I only stream from h-res streaming services in 24/44 - 24/192).  I would like to play the streaming services without my Mac computer, but don't need all the functions currently offered in the current all-purpose streamers.  Any ideas?   
chetstern
Would this be what you're looking for?
https://www.computeraudiophile.com/ca/reviews/quick-take-the-linear-solution-ds-1-network-streamer-r762/

I don't know a thing about PC audio but try to keep up on it and came across this while reading reviews.

All the best,
Nonoise
Post removed 
Lumin products are outstanding and are super easy to use with a great app.  I had the A-1 and recently upgraded to the X-1.  
I have a Simon audio moon mind 2. It has an excellent clock . Which to me is important for digital audio. You can use the WI-FI input or Ethernet. It’s a solid performer with out a dac.
LUMIN U1......I love mine.
SQ jump from McBook Pro was huge......I use AES/EBu to my Chord Dave and its amazing.