Naim Uniti Nova compared to Cambridge Audio Evo 150 - opinion

I know that the Cambridge Audio Evo 150 is new but has anyone tried it long enough to form an opinion?  Specifically, how does it compare to a Naim Uniti Nova in therms of sound quality and compatibility with speakers.
vikasmg
The MiND 2 makes it a very viable proposition indeed.  I’ll wait a little more to see if I can get my Naim back in good order but if I run into problems, I think this sounds like a better option than an Evo 150.  If I’d known about it last year when we moved from Singapore to the US I would may have gone with it.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

For MOON ACE equipped with MiND 2:

Does this help?  
Thank you mrklas and hgeifman. My initial reaction was “Oh, ugly looking machine’ but that doesn’t really matter - where I will place it it will hardly be visible and if it had a sexy screen like the Naim and Cambridge products I’d never really be looking at it anyway. The reviews are all so positive - specially What HiFi.

I read the reviews carefully and it thought it made a compelling presentation. But 50W power and the lack of Airplay and Chromecast is a major problem.
I’ve heard the Naim. And if you are looking for competition also consider the Moon ACE. 
The Evo looks nice, but I get a little nervous when the press release  leads with and spends more time lauding the aesthetic side panels than it does the sonic merits.