Need A 10-30 watt Tube Power Amp, Lower Heat Output, Which Sounds Great, Under $1500 Used

I am in need of a mid-spring to mid-autumn power amp. This is for my office system that gets a LOT of use and is therefore very important, in terms of sound quality. I have been using a great SET amp, but the 845's it's based around simply heat up the smaller room space too much during warmer weather, even when running central air. I've been in the tube audio game a long time, though, and know there are amps with designs and tubes that run far cooler and wouldn't present the room heating issues. 

I pondered something solid state, but there simply isn't much in the power range, which is also within my price range. Also, I would want an amp with at least some tube-like sound qualities, which makes it even more difficult. In a perfect world, something like a First Watt F7 would be ideal, but its twice my budget, used. 

10 watts would do it, but anything up to 50, or so would be fine, of course. It will be powering Omega, single driver speakers of 94.5 sensitivity and be paired with a Zesto Leto preamp. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! 

nightfall

You may want to look up the Quicksilver Mid Mono amps. Plenty of power and use any of a number of output tubes. Sweet sounding. Was looking used and none available. Noticed on HiFi Shark they last about 3-4 days. New less than 2K.

Raven Audio. Avian Series amps, push pull, 20-30w.  2000-3000 used.  US made.

For a power amp, the NAD C298 I have found mates well with a tube preamp. It is class-D using  the Purify module. It runs cool. Used, it is at your price range. I am using one now with a Pro-Ject Pre Box RS2 Digital preamp (which has a tube gain section.)

Nightfall

I have a Bob Latino VTA ST-120 with the capacitor upgrades and a built in stepped attenuator (no need for a preamp), that I am going to put up on Agon in the next week or two. It will be a bit over that $1,500, but will include high end tubes. Send me a DM if interested