Need recommendation for a CD player

Please recommend a CD player for me. Audio only, 2.1 system. I have a Parasound P5 pre with a Parasound 21 amp, Snell A2 speakers, a Snell 550 sub with its own amp, a Snell SPA 200 and good cables. Thanks for your thoughts
ericruff
I purchased my last cd/sacd player and it is an Esoteric.  I did it mainly for the very robust build quality and that they will be able to service the player if need be for years and perhaps decades to come.
Bryston is about to release the BCD-3, which I expect to be excellent.  Or find a used Ayre.  Or go Marantz SA8005.
Sorry for incomplete info. Any brand is OK, not just Parasound. SACD not necessary, (I only have one The Wall by Pink Floyd, just to experience it). I have an Oppo 103 (not Darbee) in my home theater room. I guess I could get an Oppo 103D and put that with the home theater and put the old Oppo 103 with my audio only system. It just seems like the Oppo has so
many features I wouldn't be using in an audio only system that I ought to get a CD player more focused on just playing CDs. I was thinking of a price range about a $1000 or less.