Need speaker advice

Hej

I'm looking for a new pair of speakers. The reason for this is that I find my Tannoy Legacy Eaton a little too difficult to drive for my 2x12w Audion Audio Sterling. I also feel that the Tannoys are a little too relaxed and a little rolled off.

One problem with brands like Tekton and nsmt is that I live in Sweden and I do not have the opportunity to listen to them (which I assume is the same problem in the US) and to send them back if I don't like them is not financially defensible. To take a chance on one of these brands I really have to be sure that they are what I’m looking for. I don’t think this will happend.

I heard Klipsch Heresey III which I didn't like. To my taste, they were too much on my face and too harsh. Could have been the room and/or the amplifier and/or ...?

I listen to all kinds of music, from progressive rock to classical music.
My listening position is 6.6 feet from the speakers.
My budget is aprox $ 7,200.

Any suggestions?

simna
Post removed 
I love SET too, and have used SETs that produce from 1 to 14 watts output. I have a pair of Tannoy Cheviot - so I understand your feeling of Tannoy Eaton :-)

What I use now is a pair of Sonus Faber FM2 speakers with a 2A3 SET (3watt output) - the sound is superb, at least for vocal, solo piano, and chamber music that I usually listen to.

I did have a Pass XA25. I decided to pair FM2 speakers with my 2A3 SET at the end and sold my XA25.
simna

Sweet little amp. Since you are sitting close to it you might like the ProAc Tablet it is said to do well with low watt amplifiers. I had heard good things about the Larsen speakers and thought they had one that didn't need lots of power. 
Zu audio dirty weekend mk 2.  Again like Tekton, it is a US brand but I think they would fit the bill.  I believe Zu and Tekton are similar in sound.  They are made in the same state, I read the owner's are friends, and I believe they have a similar philosophy, but zu spends more time on fit and finish(better looking imo than the tekton)   I have a pair of Zu's I believe they are 97db and 12 ohm. I run them with a Rogue tube integrated and they dont need much volume to sing.  Great rock speaker or any genre.  My only gripe is that even though they are detailed and voiced very well, the lowest bass octaves are lacking(better than most and detailed bass, but not the kind of bass that moves a lot of air.)  Think of them as huge bookshelf speakers.  If you have a rel, you could possibly get good full range for cheap. I upgraded to the clarity caps from zu and they are hard to pick apart.(Especially for $1200 US shipped) I didnt expect much from them but they always impress me when I hear them.  I know guys that run flea amps on them to (almost) concert levels.  Good luck!