Need Suggestions for speakers up to $15K new/used

I am a relative newb when it comes to this high-end world of audio. I purchased most of my equipment last year and then got involved in a home renovation project that zapped much of my funds ($500K...ouch). The renovation is concluding and I should have about $15K to throw at speakers to complete my system.

Here is what I have purchased so far:
*Contstellation Audio Inspiration Amp/Preamp
*PS Audio Direct Stream DAC with board
*PS Audio Power Station
*Oppo 105D
*Parasound JC3+ phono preamp
*Pro-ject Xpression Turntable with unknown cartridge
*Blinn Super Wide Audio Rack

I was all set to buy Raidho D1.1 last years and then had to cancel the order at the last minute due to the funding requirements of our renovation :/. I attended RMAF in 2014 and heard the Raidho’s and couldn’t get their sound out of my head. It was the best system I heard at the show. They were using Constellation electronics so hence the reason I bought the same brand. I didn’t have the funds to buy the expensive Constellation stuff but I was hoping for a similar sound. I also chose the JC3+ because I read that John Curl designed the preamp. He also designs for Constellation. Expectation is some trickle down in the technology and sound. Who knows but so far so good.

My room is 14’ x 22’ with 6’8" ceilings (crappy, i know). The room is in the basement and is all new drywall with new carpet over hardwoods. I like to listen to all kinds of great music including jazz, classical, industrial, pop to country.

So that leaves me with my dilemma, what speakers to buy? I plan to attend RMAF in October to listen to other speakers but would like a list of suggestions based on my requirements/restrictions. RMAF is overwhelming with all the choices and I don’t have time to listen to everything.

The brands I have heard that I have enjoyed include:
*Raidho
*Wilson Audio
*Nola
*There are others but these come to mind first.

Please let me know your recommendations on new or used speakers within my budget.

128x128mmporsche
I checked out the classic audios, very nice but I didn't have the emotional connection as with the Voxativ.

I pulled the trigger and bought the Voxativ 9.87 system along with the Voxativ 211 integrated amp. Can't wait to hear it in my room. The owner is a great guy, former Mercedes engineer. 
There’s a pair of used Vandersteen Carbon 5a for $15k. I think you’d be hard-pressed to beat that speaker at that price.

I’ve heard the Vandersteen Quatro CT, and they are excellent. I would not get the Magnepan 20.7 in your room because you don't have the width to maximize them.
We currently have our mint condition demo Paradigm Signature S8's, C5 Center, and ADP3 Surrounds available for a package deal of $12,670 - 30% off the retail $18,100 - With full manufacturers warranty. If anyone is interested, shoot me a message. You can check out our website at www.audioartne.com as well. We're located in Sudbury, MA.

We rarely have used gear though so this is a smokin' deal. They discontinued the Signature line, and we have to make room for the new Paradigm Persona line. We will have the 9H's on demo and a couple of the other pairs in the line.
If you are looking  for a world class speaker you can take a listen at AAudio Imports. He is down near Parker Colorado. Great listening room.

Loads of emotion. 
@ mmporsche, I am happy to see that you found a speaker and integrated that speaks to you musically. I have always enjoyed listening to the Voxative gear at audio shows. Very natural and expressive.

Now you see why we tell people to select your speakers and source first! Find the speaker and source that recreates music the way you prefer to listen to it ......, then worry about selecting the equipment and cables to drive them. Enjoy!