Need to replace my Sonic Frontiers Power 3's

One of my Sonic Frontiers Power 3's just fried. I smelled something burning as it blew out. So, at this point, given their age (though I love them) I'm not sure it's worth putting a lot of money into them (curious what others think). If I were to replace them, I'm curious what people would recommend. I have Avalon speakers, and EAR cd player and a Conrad Johnson pre-amp. Any opinions/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

dkonstruction

I would take the effort to find out what needs to be fixed before deciding on a replacement.

thanks. I brought one in for repair about a decade ago and the guy is still in biz so spoke him and without his having seen the unit he said I could be talking of upwards of $6-$10k (I smelled something burning in the amp just before it blew). No not sure that's right and I know it's problemmatic diagnosing the problem without seeing the patient but if that is what i'm looking at not sure it is worth it at this point given the age of the amps which is why I was asking for suggestions in case i need to or decide to replace them. Thanks for your response and suggestion.