New filter/regenerator

I am interested in the Shunyata Hydra 6 versus the Equitech line. I use a Ars Filharmonia tube amp with 15 amp plug as well as digital front end. What do you kind folks recommend? Can I use a 20 amp based unit still?
jamesw20
Most all other true regenerators create a whole AC power cycle from scratch, using the wall power as "raw material" so to speak. There are inefficiencies in doing it this way which waste electricity and produce a lot of heat.

The patented Exactpower circuit restores ONLY that part of the AC waveform that is distorted, carries noise, etc. So in the worst cases of electric utility sloppiness, that amouts to about 20% of the total AC cycle. So just fixing the 20% that's actually "bad" yields high efficiency since 80% of the power coming out of the wall is passed right through so to speak. The result is VERY cool operation and reduced electric consumption. A minimum of 1" overhead clearance is fine for the EP-15A, and you don't really need to vent their balanced power unit (SP-15A) at all.
If someone can not afford the better power enhancers and still wants clean power I would look at the Tripp Lite hospital grade isolation transformers. The 1000 watt version weighs 60lbs is quiet and does not get hot. $300 is a sweet affordable deal. Just a suggestion. I also have a Kleen Line with regulation and it does get warm and neither are very pretty. They are very effective however.
Sure would like to try that SR PowerCell too though.
Power plant for amps or direct line to dedicated circuit. Isolation transformers are fine for low wattage components. NO MOVS! JME, JMO.