New Maplenoll Ariadne owner needing advice

I have recently purchased a maplenoll ariadne. I have tried to learn a little about the table but find very little information. I know the table was discontinued in the 90's but the little i have found indicated it is a very good table. I am interested to learn if there are any tricks or problems to optimizing this table. As most of you probably know, it is an air bearing platter and tonearm. I plan on putting my zxy airy 3 on the arm once I get it set up.
oilmanmojo
Note: A pointed fine threaded bolt (minus the head) works equally as well. A short piece of tubing slid over/down the top of the bolt can replace the locking nut. The sum total weights less than the factory locking nut/paddle that may or may not be an advantage regarding compliance factors with certian cartridges.
2nd Note: A quick-fix to finding a pointed fine threaded bolt : Go to Home Depot , find a metal toggle bolt package , many contain pointed fine threaded bolts as part of the toggle bolt assembly. Buy a toggle bolt package ,remove the pointed fine threaded bolt that holds the toggle bolt assembly together , cut and burnish the pointed bolt to size as a replacement for the 'Noll paddle.
Oilman: I received 2 arm wands from ET. One appears to be a "prototype" silver in color the other a more typical looking arm wand ; they are 6" in length. More to say about them later when I have had some time with friends to explore there potental. Sorry, neither is carbon-fiber.
I am getting prepared to try the carbon wand on the maplenoll. I have recieved a z lift and clamp system that will allow for easier and more accurate VTA adjustment. The headshell is coming but have not recieved yet. Once completed, the wand will be a carbon fiber that will be clamped at the airbearing spindle that can easily be adjusted for hangover. The clamp will be installed via the two screws that hold the current vta adjustment bracket. THe clamp will provide a rigid connection between the armwand and the airbearing spindle. As for the zlift, I will mount the airbearing spindle housing on it. It has rack/pinion drive that can be adjusted and locked to provide a stable foundation for the airbearing arm. The rack/pinion can make very fine adjustments and with the scale, should be able to set for various record thickness making optimization a little easier. I do not know if i can do on the fly adjustments but in theory should be able to. I have a very fine thread system as part of the rack to allow for very subtle adjustments. I should have installed before end of October, so I will keep you informed. At this point, i will use a hollow tube versus packing. Not sure yet if that will create resonance issues. My tonearm wires will be silver thread from Phoenix wire. Its teflon coated and very limp. THanks for the tip on soldering. Scraping the teflon off made the difference. Once i get it tuned, (assuming its not a dog!), i will send pics.
"that can easily be adjusted for hangover."

I can recommend an easy adjustment for increased "hangover" but the decrease of same is not so easy. But then maybe you meant "overhang." ;-)

Seriously though, you may find that suspending the airbearing manifold on the z-lift is a sonic compromise. Bob Dilger made a few mega tables with separate plinths for platter, arm and motor and was surprised at the improvement. If you could make an arrangement where the manifold was mounted on its own massive plinth which was then mounted on the z-lift I think you'd find an improvement but you'd probably have to make a new platter pinth as well to accomodate the logistics.