New Maplenoll Ariadne owner needing advice

I have recently purchased a maplenoll ariadne. I have tried to learn a little about the table but find very little information. I know the table was discontinued in the 90's but the little i have found indicated it is a very good table. I am interested to learn if there are any tricks or problems to optimizing this table. As most of you probably know, it is an air bearing platter and tonearm. I plan on putting my zxy airy 3 on the arm once I get it set up.
oilmanmojo
The Maplenoll is in baggies and a box. Anyone even can do the break-down. "For those who wait all will be revealed" jumps into mind. To Bob D. "I get it" , to Lloyd W. thanks for your interviews, letters and vantage point.

The grunt work ; sanding, polishing ,painting and quieting , nothing that can't be accomplished by anybody who can turn a screw.. The secret ? Just a little Dab will do.

Once dismanteled its easy to see the the spots that need attention ; as the days go bye I see the ease of this project.

FYI: From the back-side you clearly see that the inner-body of the table is constructed of MDF and 2 lead centerplates, and about a dozen sheet metal-type screws. Friends thats it besides the holes and cut-outs. Oh, the rubber parts: They are cracked , brittle, broken and dry. The years have taken a toll on the rubber ,as well as, the washers , screws, nuts and bolts. No Problem, everything is available @ The Home Depot.

Now back to work ... Ah just Kidding Its the 4th of July. How about a burger and a Bud ? All the best to America.
"Any one can even do the break-down ... Add 1 Hon front or back , now that's old town Baltimore .
Piedpiper: I do. The corian encases a core of MDF and 2 lead center sheets . It certianly looks pur-dee and must sound better than the Reference stock.

For what its worth Bob D. said the Kaplan Table(the one I started with) was equal to all other Maplenolls.

Personally, I doubt the stock 'Noll was equal but that's what the man once said in a phone conversation. With all the improvements made to the base , I reserve judgement on best, better and da-bestest for later. Enjoy the moment.