New Speakers up to $15k - The more I read the less I know!

I am looking to upgrade my speakers and I am in search of guidance. I presently have B&W 803S and I find that these are excellent speakers and have really responded as I have steadily upgraded my system. I am now looking to buy speakers that will disappear, image and sound as neutral as possible. The 803's are close. 

My system is: ARC REF110 w KT120s, ARC LS27, ARC PH8, VPI Aries 3 fully upgraded, Lyra Delos, Rega Saturn CD, Oppo Sonica DAC, AQ Water & Niagara IC's, REL R528se Sub and more...

Actually, the ARC REF110 and B&W's are a much better match that I would have ever thought and the amp has plenty of power to drive at very high levels. I mainly listen to analog. 

I am looking at Vandy Treo CT, Quatro Wood CT, B&W 802D (used) but I need more ideas... I would prefer to buy new but I will look at used if the right deal presents itself. I am leaning towards the Quatro Wood CT so if anyone has experience with these and a REF 110...?

Thank you.
pilrem
Awesome and congrats.  What helped you make that decision?  Which wood or paint did you go with?  Also, wondering which dealer?  If you have questions feel free to ask.  Glad that you went to audition to many speakers as that's the most important thing you can do.  

New gear is always fun.  Just installed three new pairs of Audioquest Hurricane power cords and even though they need breaking in, the Quatro's are crushing it like never before!  
Awesome front end
the Ref110 is absolutely perfect for this speaker !!!!
i ran my Vandersteen 5a with a loaner Ref75se and it was hyper sweet midrange w proven Vandersteen powered bass
the rest of your system is all gear Vandersteen shows with.
Richard just listened to my Delos on a Basis into TREO CT and it passed w flying colors !!!!!
yowsa !!!!
enjoy
I'm so glad that you are enjoying that TT as much as I did.  I loved that thing.  For the price, I wasn't able to find anything, even used, that was close.