New Topping D90SE DAC

I was planning of ordering the brand new DAC from Topping as their previous units have always measured well and many found they really liked the balanced sound. 

I read the audioscience review but measures don't always translate into pleasant sound quality. 

Does anyone have any experience with the new unit? 
vanson1
I owned a Topping D90 a couple of years ago. Neutral, clear, precise, sterile, boring! I bought it based on the glowing reviews by the likes of ASR and really tried to like it. Eventually sold it to a friend who is still enjoying it. 
If you’re in the market for a new DAC it’s worthwhile considering a Denafrips Ares II, it’s definitely a DAC that has had hugely positive reviews so much so I bought one and it’s very very good and the build quality is amazing. 
@vanson1 Do you like a detailed neutral sound or some warmth?  That should help you decide if you get the Topping D90SE. What else is in your system. Any warm components?

I have a CODA 07x preamp and that is a sonically warm preamp and likely mate well with the Topping D90SE because it sounds great with my similar measured Benchmark DAC3B. So a neutral DAC and warm preamp.

With regards to measurements, In my case, measurements do mean a lot. Today, I am listening to a classic 20 year old Sony SCD-1 SACD/CD player modified by Vacuum State to Level 5+. This is a warm player and has a great sound. The best sound I ever got from it were with 2 preamps that currently have the best measurements of any gear I have seen published. They are the Topping pre90 and the Benchmark HPA4. I have been saying the HPA4 is the best preamp I have "not heard" and now the Topping pre90 is in the same class for me. They measure almost the same and these measurements indicate that they do not impart a sound on things connected to them. Measurements matter in this case where I want the exact sound of the source.

I do not like the SONY SCD-1 paired with the CODA 07x. Warmth on top of warmth not fun for me. So measurements mean a lot when used for specific purposes.

The more expensive the DAC the more "expectation bias" comes into play! When someone spends four and five-figures they must convince themselves that their shiny new toy is somehow "better" than a cheaper DAC! This psychological "bias" factor is used by companies to market ever more expensive "high end" audio products!
I did order the new D90SE and now recieved the FedEx shipping information. 

When I complete a review I will post my impressions. 

BTW i am listening thru B&W 803d3 and mc452 amplifier for the mid to upper frequencies.