New Zu Mission cable

For some reason, the other thread on this subject was deleted. I wanted to hear from those who bought the new Mission cable during Zu's recent promotional period. I also would like to open up this thread to impressions of this cable once in your system.
tholt
Hi Glory

Yes this was a lesson learned the hard way. I've always bought used and wanted to buy new for a change. Never again. Although the Black Cat Morpheus Speaker Cable has made me curious about them I will proceed very carefully.

I'm done with Zu because I feel like I was lied and made a fool of regarding their early Mission cables promotion and will never trust them again. Yes part of the fault is mine as I was very stupid to believe they were a company that wouldn't pull bs they did and my excitement got the best of me. I believed in it and in Zu because their promo site was gone. Also I knew from before they would have promotions every now and then but they were never ongoing. Again lesson learned.

Thanks.
I have the Presence and it is a speaker to hang onto. I would like to get the Def2. but would not want to fire sell them to upgrade. I never see the Def2 go on the Gon.

Gopher,

What would you think I could get for my speakers in the light of your thinking in your last post?

I did get some thoughts from ZU about buying new but they are to high.
IMO this marketing snafu was short-lived. I don't think it will take much to get back to "normal" and in the public's good graces.

I believe they will be resurrecting the direct sales model as well. Let's just hope they get a real website up soon....
The one thing I like about the Zu cables is the "sexy overtones". That alone is worth kilobucks.