Night and day speaker connection

I made a great move since I have had always my speaker connected my speakers in BiWire configuration with Biwire speaker cable.  So,  I connect the two red speaker wire to the (+) to the "bass speaker binding post" via a banana plug. I did the same with the two black speaker wire to the (-) "bass speaker binding post" via a banana plug. The result is realy astonishing ! I would never go back to biwire connetions.  But you must use a good quality jumper, to link the two black speaker binding post together and the two red speaker binding post together . I can not stop listening now... to my new reveal music collection.

audiosens
audiosens, I would think that there will be a noticeable difference between what you did and my proposal to double the speaker cables. Whether it would be as profound perceptually as the former, who can say? That is why we have to try things. You will likely have a strong preference for one or the other.

That being said, given enough variety in jumpers I could make any given single pair of speaker cables with the right jumpers outperform any given double pair of speaker cables. It's not that hard to do, however, you need an assortment of wires and the motivation to compare. Most people do not have the goods available, or they are too lazy to try. 

douglas_schroeder  Thank you. I think thats is why the Jumper conception is important in my observations, it is not the cheap melal plate sometimes included in the speaker box.  My Jumper are: combine equal quantities of stranded and solid-core OCC copper. The stranded wire bundle consists of two 14 AWG OCC copper conductors encased in a Teflon© dielectric and oriented in a twisted-pair configuration. The solid-core wire bundle consists of a twisted set of five conductors of various gauges (16/18/20/22/24) for improved bass and treble extension .  So it is a very important part of the important link between speaker binding post and speaker wire
twoleftears.  OK what you mean, if I double or add to my speaker wire, that I had already modified from a bi wire with  a single wire. Do I would use the same speaker post with banana and spade using my Jumper ?  So two cables on the same post, so twice much current as my first modification into single wire, and 4 times more curent as the initial bi wired speaker cable ?  It is not cheap, but if it worth to try, and it would give more improvements...  Thank's
@audiosens — here’s something else you can try. Leave your cables hooked up in a traditional bi-wire configuration, then put your jumpers in as well. Chris Sommovigo (Black Cat) recommended this to me, and now I will not listen without his jumpers along with my shotgun bi-wire AZ Satoris. Bass tightened up and there’s an added sense of space, transparency, and dimensionality that I can’t live without. Not sure how this would compare to what you’re doing now, but as Doug so rightly says, you won’t know until you just try. And it’s also obviously free.

And now, the coup de grace, are you ready? There is a superior option better than what you just did. It would involve four pair of speaker cables, yes, double bi-wired.

I sense a new product idea in the making — a quad-bi-wired cable that comes wrapped in a fire hose! C’mon, you know you want it. Heh heh.