Night and day speaker connection

I made a great move since I have had always my speaker connected my speakers in BiWire configuration with Biwire speaker cable.  So,  I connect the two red speaker wire to the (+) to the "bass speaker binding post" via a banana plug. I did the same with the two black speaker wire to the (-) "bass speaker binding post" via a banana plug. The result is realy astonishing ! I would never go back to biwire connetions.  But you must use a good quality jumper, to link the two black speaker binding post together and the two red speaker binding post together . I can not stop listening now... to my new reveal music collection.

audiosens
audiosens, yes, just keep trying iterations of cables to the speakers; it is the only way to find the optimum result. That, however, does not assure the best performance from the system. In order to achieve one's best for an entire system all cables in all positions must be considered and tried. I usually recommend trying at least 3 different power cords, USB cables or dig. coax (SPDIF), interconnects, etc. 

That is far more work that most audiophiles are willing to put into it. But, it is the only way to purposefully move toward a better result. Actually, the best way is to compare entire sets of cables and then tune, but that is way beyond the capacity/effort of most audiophiles. 
douglas_schroeder  Test done, The music is amazing with double biwire "without jumper".  If you can afford it,  adding another pair of speaker cable to your bi wireable speaker, one of the best upgrade for me.  Timbre, musicality and no more compressed music, the music flow easily.  But I had to make and return my speaker cable for a factory terminated speaker cable, because the AWG was too large for my connectors, and my abilities.
Big AWG is certainly very available from Audioquest along w silver paste cold welded low mass gas tight ring terminals...

and recently a fantastic new bass wire with unique high frequency filter

External bi wire does two things:

bass cable IF seperated does not modulate mid/treble cable

electrica put the crossover at the amp

of course as Doug so aptly says listen!!!
You can also test an external bi wire with existing cable... it’ this pre 1957 thing.... called mono

some of us dig it, have it, listen now and then...

collect them all and win
I talked to designer and head honcho (he's a honcho!) Alan Yun at Silverline Audio when I bought my Preludes years ago...he said that although they have bi-wire capability, they sound more coherent single wired...I tried both and found that he was absolutely correct, as well he should be as, after all, he's a Honcho.