NYC new LPs store ?

Hi

Any place in NYC with a decent collection of new LPs (mainly jazz,blues and classical)? I know JR carry no more than a few.
icorem
It's on E4th. Back in the old days(...) just a street cross from the 4th st. Tower RIP.
Albert is correct about the Bop Shop, but Rochester is 5 hours North West of NYC (I live there). If you do ever make it up here, we have a ton of amazing record stores for a city of our size. For work, I travel to every major city in the U.S. for the past 15 years and I've never seen half the amount of vinyl shops that we have, even in very large cities. We have one place called The Record Archive that's so big they put in a stage and have live concerts right in the store. I went there on a Sunday morning a couple of months ago and the parking lot was packed. I couldn't figure it out until we got inside that there was a band playing to a huge crowd of people in their early 60's rocking out with cups of coffee in their hands. Who books a gig on a Sunday morning?
09-06-12: Donjr
Albert is correct about the Bop Shop, but Rochester is 5 hours North West of NYC (I live there).

I thought it was closer than that, but fortunately the Bop Shop has a great on line presence.

To their credit, every Item I've received was exactly as graded and Bop Shop frequently stocks hard to find Jazz titles I could not find locally.
I did the trip home from NYC in 4 1/2 hours one time but I was in a Cadillac and I was driving like I was going out for good sushi. Amtrac takes almost 8 hours because they stop in Albany (and Amtrac is as slow as a freight train).