Ohm speakers

• Hello.Hopefully this request is not out-of-bounds, but I am trying to find anyone in the Ann Arbor area that owns a pair of Ohm speakers that may be willing to assist in an audition. I am interested in the micro Walsh tall, but I understand that the line sounds very similar regardless of the model. Being a social worker, I don’t really have the capital to tie up the funds in speakers- unless I can guarantee that they are ‘keepers’ (well as much as any audiophile can keep equipment upgrade-itis at bay). I currently have a pair of GoldenEar Aon 3 (with a Hsu sub) in the room, but my significant other does not like the aesthetic of that combo. Thanks for looking.
jakesong
I hope you find someone to give you an audition. You might consider contacting Ohm directly to see if they have owners in the area who would be willing to help you. John S. in my experience is a very helpful person.
They have a home trial/satisfaction guarantee. Other direct to customer speaker makers do this also. In theory you get a better value, but it takes more work on your part. So order a pair and hear them in your home.

https://ohmspeaker.com/support/#satisfaction-guarantee