Ortofon Quintet Black S Cartridge-Looking for opinions

Ortofon Quintet Black S  ....I'm seriously considering putting this this Cart on my soon to be delivered VPI Prime.

Current equipment- Parasound Halo Integrated----Martin Logan Montis speakers---Parasound JC 3 Phono Preamp

I listen to rock,blues and some Jazz.  Is the  Ortofon Quintet Black S a good choice with this setup?

I would love current or former owners of this cartridge to chime in with opinions. All input would be appreciated. I'm specifically looking for a low output moving coil cart for a VPI Prime.

Thanks in advance.
krelldog
Coincidently, a Prime owner is considering the same cart, on the amp forum. That cart appears to be one of those "can't go wrong"
models depending on your personal tastes.

As far as a "music genre specific" model, I think some carts are simply more dynamic and less veiled than others. In the end, its subjective and your ears.

If you haven't read  already, the AT ART9 thread is quite active  and there are Prime  owners with positive results.

I can't imagine bothering with any other cart in the 1k category. My ART 9 is nearing 2 years. Unless I get into a 10k+ table, then I would splurge on something 3K+. Reality-not happening unless
my ENTIRE system was proportionally upgraded$$$$

The Soundsmith MI carts are another "can't go wrong" line.

Being a VPI dealer, I've put more Quintet Black's on Primes then any other cart.  To me, it's a very good match.

I think with your musical tastes, you would find the Q Black a nice cart.
I appreciate the above opinions...Thank You. 

goldprintaudio.....your comments were exactly what I was looking for. I want a good match up with the Prime. SoundstageDirect told me the same thing....its reassuring to hear it from another dealer.