ozonated water for rinse cycle in cleaning vinyl

I just got some CVS brand "purified water" the bottle says that it has been "purified by reverse osmosis and/or distillation, filtered, and ozonated". I'm not sure about the ozonated part. Any problem for rinsing vinyl?
ethanw
Remember also that water is the universal solvent. Perfectly pure water is corrosive, it has an affinity for dissolved ions, and will etch at any container you put it in.

John C.
Well, my father does work for a major chemical company, maybe he can snag me the real deal lab grade stuff. I'm not convinced that I'm comfortable with the ozone part.
I just checked the CVS bottle, the exact wording and punctuation is "Purified by reverse osmosis and/or distillation, filtered and ozonized to ensure quality". To me that says that it is definitely filtered AND ozonized. It's just a question of whether reverse osmosis and/or distillation has taken place. In other words, you're definitely getting at least three of the four.
I would guess the one that leaves no residue would be the best,possibly distilled.