Paradigm Persona 5F

I am considering purchasing a pair of Paradigm Persona 5Fs.  I’ve spent sometime listening to them, on a couple occasions, and have the opportunity to audition them in my listening room.  I’d like to know what others think of them, especially owners, but all comments welcome. 
Thanks!
128x128delpi
I was a long term KEF owner. 107s for 26 years as well as others incl 205.3 and 205.2. I lites to current Ref 3 and 5 and Blades. All sounded great but not a huge improvement over the 205.2s. Fine speakers one and all. To my ear the Dali’s have a better low end and a musical quality with an enormous soundstage. I currently power them wit McIntosh MC462. One year in and they still sound awesome. 
I auditioned the 5f's vs B&W 802 D3's with Classe Amp/Pre. Extremely tight bass, but way too bright of a speaker for my taste. The B&W sounded more real and had much warmer bass. Maybe a synergy thing also. 
I had the R 107/2 at the same time as the R 105/3 and surprisingly the 107/2 was bright in comparison, more deep bass and the 105/3 was colored in the mids...A speaker can be bright if it isn't harsh or colored. If I put the personas too close to a reflective surface I start to notice some congestion in the mids that I have no tolerance for, but I set them up 5' from the sidewalls or absorb the first reflection point at the wall I have to have the speaker closer too and playback is natural. I notice most speakers in this price range deed similar care in setup.