Paradigm persona vs. Monitor audio Platinum

Just listen to the paradigm persona 7h.the monitor audio Platinum 300 generation two are so much more three-dimensional and open it's not even funny the paradigm sounded very two-dimensional compared to the monitors that MPD Tweeter puts the beryllium Tweeter to shame.
urbie19
Hi Ricred1
I believe we are kind of on the same page but because of the differences between the equipment owned it becomes a question of trial and error in regards to the connections and room acoustics and as I stated in my post it is definitely dependent on room acoustics and what works best in a particular room based on the acoustics of the room and the equipment. 
The back and forth has great value because this is how most people learn from one another. 
I respect your opinion and I think you should respect others opinions. 
Regards!
Post removed 
I would love to hear from you!

Ok: I hope didn’t push your clients in to buying needlessly expensive audiophile cables. ;-)

BTW, I very much appreciate the existence of high end audio stores and I enjoy talking to salesmen (well, some of them). I really appreciate a good high end audio dealer who doesn’t try to push his "experience" on me. Like many here, I have decades and decades of experience with audio systems and know what I’m looking for, and have usually done all the research I need.

But in terms of actual useful advice, it’s very rare for a salesman "experienced" or not, saying anything of much worth for my purposes. They tend to either tell me things I already know, or tell me nonsense.

This reflected my experience with the personas also. The three dimensional imaging was almost non existent. There is a dealer on here who pushes them so I am sure he will jump in at some point.
@djverne The 3d imaging is something I look for. I thought the Persona 3F and 5F was rather good at that. I am interested to hear what you have as tops in the 3rd imaging category. Something for me to check out.